Ok, here’s the sypnosis, everyone: everyone in Charlie Bone watches HSM and they all hate it. Except for Joshua Tilpin, that is. Zac Efron finds out that all the kids hate HSM and he gets mad and he puts a curse on the city of Freadwardbobertmc’hammerhimesmitopolis making it so that EVERYONE has to sing and stuff like that.
So now, everyone’s forced to sing whenever someone says the word “musical.” Even the Bloors do several huge musical numbers. Finally, Charlie recruits the kids from Wizards of Waverly Place and they put an end to the spell. And the random singing.
Ok, so that’s how it goes. It’ll be nice and clean, unlike the borderline PG-13 stuff that I have written so far. And if anyone knows anything about Wizards of Waverly Place, please tell me, OK?
I can’t wait to get this musical started!
This story may contain random songs, HSM bashing, Zac Efron bashing, and people behaving out of character. Please read at your own discretion. Thank you.
- “I just can’t see what’s so wrong about being gay” – Zac Efron opens up about homosexuality (mirror.co.uk)
- Zac Efron Poses With Some Adorable Little Animals For BlackBook [PHOTOS] (socialitelife.com)
- Zac Efron In The Lucky One: An Appreciation (movieline.com)
- Selena Gomez’s ‘Wizards of Waverly Place’ picks up Creative Arts Emmy (examiner.com)
- Zac Efron: ‘Are We Officially Dating?’ Star! (justjared.com)