Today is like my final victory over the foolish wizard known as Harry Potter! My final book has come out and all of you are to read it and tell me what you think of it. You cannot deny that this is a great way to end the series that did, in more ways than one, endured countless comparisons to Harry Potter and called “a cute children’s book.” But how can my book be called “cute” when adults are starting to read it? And what of that movie that I was promised in 2005? Like seriously!!! Where’s my movie???
Anyway, I’m writing this from my house and have to go back to Bloor’s, where Manfred will (once again) get on my freaking case about some silly little thing, but I think he’s starting to change for the better. Like without that annoying Ezekiel or the terrible Dr. Bloor around, he’s becoming a better person. But he’s got a ways to go, but he’s making me help him, which is good.
So anyway, please enjoy my final book and make your own fan fiction, I’d love to read them.
- Mythical Books List – I will post up with more info on each book/series! (tweengirlreads.wordpress.com)
- Favorite Children’s books series (inthebookstacks.wordpress.com)
- The Fandom-verse (theshadowsofmylife.wordpress.com)
- Questionnaire (moonlightwishes.wordpress.com)
- The last Harry Potter Movie (welding81.wordpress.com)