Charlie Bone has been shown to be the ignored second cousin of Harry Potter; in fact, many people have claimed that Charlie Bone is a blatant ripoff of Harry Potter. I, however, don’t agree with them and I know that Charlie Bone is a dynamic story which is easier to follow than Harry Potter.
And now for the Top Ten Under-appreciated Things about Charlie Bone:
- The books have an actual story that is easy to understand.
- The main character (Charlie Bone) is not an orphan.
- Charlie is not famous for defeating an evil wizard at a young age.
- Charlie is not afraid to stand up for what is good and right, even if it means he must face his cruel relatives.
- Charlie relies on his street smarts more than just his powers to save the day.
- Charlie doesn’t have to deal with young fangirls stalking him.
- When it comes to villains, Charlie can stand up to his family, who do nothing more than cause trouble for everyone!
- Charlie has more than two friends.
- The Charlie Bone books haven’t been around much to spawn pathetic ripoffs.
- And at the end of the story, Charlie finds his father.
I will now break your pitchforks and destroy your torches.