In Charlie Bone’s magical world, the Children of the Red King are known to pull some rather crazy pranks on each other. Here’s a short list of pranks they pulled so far…
- Charlie and Billy rickrolling Manfred
- Ezekiel appearing at a party wearing the Speedo swimsuit of some poor Olympic swimmer
- Ezekiel appearing at a school assembly wearing Manfred’s Hello Kitty pajamas
- Ezekiel appearing at a Star Trek convention wear a Star Trek-like costume and singing “Star Trekkin” by the Firm
- Sending the Children of the Red King to Hogwarts as exchange students
- Turning Bloor’s Academy into a poor rendition of “High School Musical.”
- Asa Pike and Remus Lupin and La Push wolves in a werewolf fight
- Ezekiel fighting Dumbledore
- Writing the final Charlie Bone book in the style of Deathly Hallows
- Bloors and Yewbeams facing Voldemort and his Death Eaters
And some honorary mentions:
- Gabriel getting Ron’s hand-me-downs
- Sending Manfred to Voldemort and making him join the Death Eaters.
- Sending Billy Raven to the Cullens and telling them to adopt him.
- Sending the Bloors and Yewbeams to Azkaban for their crimes
- Calling Dr. Phil to resolve any of the Bloor’s/Yewbeam’s conflicts
- Telling Charlie he’s related to Harry Potter through Mathonwy.
- Sending the Cullens to Bloors with the excuse being that their endowment is super human abilities, seeing the future, mindreading and moodchanging and shielding.
- Provoking the Volturi and blaming Manfred.
- Comparing the evil endowed to the Death Eaters and/or Volturi.