Since they’re giving the Mary-Sue/heroine Jacquel Romanov a makeover, we’re going to show you what would happen if Jacquel Romanov was sent to Bloor‘s Academy instead of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry:
- She would be placed in a section that was either art, drama, or music. (which one would be hard for her to decide)
- She would be friends with Charlie Bone and his friends instead of meeting Harry Potter.
- She would be in a place that would be better suited for her.
- Plus, with a bit of spellcasting, she could join the endowed. (she only sides with the good endowed)
- Because she never befriended Harry, Ron, and Hermione, there would be no need for her to learn magic or hang out with them.
- Also, since she hangs out with the endowed instead of with wizards, she wouldn’t feel inferior to them.
- No pink clothes for her.
- She could win an argument against Manfred and Ezekiel Bloor.
- She would be nowhere near London during the Wizarding war.
- The Charlie Bone Series had no epilogue and Jacquel never saw the Harry Potter crapilogue, so there.
Well, maybe we should recreate a story about Jacquel at Bloor’s. Who knows? Maybe it’ll be a new start for her.
Next week, we will begin a story about her adventures in Bloor’s Academy.
- Harry Potter (ferandaasgoblog.wordpress.com)
- On Timelines and Remakes (thegobbingpost.wordpress.com)
- Live Blogging Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Hour 3 (seeingthingssecondhand.wordpress.com)
- J.K. Rowling shouldn’t write any more Harry Potter books (danielspitzerdesign.wordpress.com)
- Ex-Witch Writes About Harry Potter (reachuntoheaven.wordpress.com)
- Akata Witch by Nnedi Okorafor – Book Review (holowriting.wordpress.com)
- Me. You’re slightly deluded, moderatley crazy, kooky blonde. (theramblingsofakookyblonde.wordpress.com)
- The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani (fortitudeandpatience.com)