Let’s see here:
I’ll have to fix that.
Like what if Charlie was an actual genius and no one knew it? This Charlie goes off to Bloor‘s Academy and astounds the Bloors and Yewbeams with his hidden genius. He also deals with the Children of the Red King and tries to go at his new powers by using the scientific approach.
And the antics of Manfred, Ezekiel, and Billy are just the icing on the cake.
Everyone in Bloor’s had better watch out. Smart Charlie is here.
Look for this story to appear on this blog very soon!
- Identity: Our Brains vs. Our Gut (bloginsearchofself.wordpress.com)
- Recapturing Rationality (declineofthelogos.wordpress.com)
- “…enlightenment rationality cannot make us happy…” (davidswanson.wordpress.com)
- When Acceptance Fails (tinmaddog.wordpress.com)
- Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality just got several fascinating updates ()
- Books I Wish I’d Written (dragonflydithers.wordpress.com)